Wow.  For all the buzz around the Digital Gardening/ Mind-Mapping space,
this is so far and away beyond anything i have seen... An amazing gift to
the commons, Soren; i just gotta give your system a try.

To that end, i have just one question: what would be the easiest way to
filter out & delete all your content from the downloaded .html file,
without losing any of the many useful functions that you have outlined &
demoed so well?

/walt