TW Tones wrote:

> Something that can be drawn from this is that a local app from which you
> can search, list, drag icons is helpful, perhaps a tiddlywiki that can be
> installed locally in TiddlyDesktop etc.. could be nice.

Right!

I want to add that a GENERIC issue with TW is that finding relevant
resources one needs is currently very INEFFICIENT.

I am no way critical that you did not initially see the morosanue Icons
cornucopia.
You'd have had to been following everything 24/7 to do so.

And there is the issue. Locating wheat from chaff.

FYI I been looking at whether we can for TW develop a better way
(methodology) to find vastly disparate resources in a more efficient manner.

Just thoughts
TT