Hi David,

You pointed out an oversight in the configuration possibilities, that
doesn't work for your workflow. ...

We do have a "New Journal" button in the right sidebar, which by default
creates 1 tiddler per day. ... That's OK.

We also have a "New Journal Here" button in the tiddler toolbar, that will
automatically tag the new journal with the actual tiddler title. ... That's
OK. ... BUT this "New Journal Here" button uses the same title
configuration as "New Journal" ... That's a problem.

In your case "New Journal" should be: [UTC]YYYY-0MM-0DDZ ... and
"New Journal Here" should be: [UTC]YYYY-0MM-0DD 0hh:0mm:0ssZ   ... Which
needs a new field in the control panel

I wanted to send a fast hack, with some changed UI tiddlers, but I did find
a bigger problem with the "New Journal Here" button, that imo should be
fixed in the core.

So I'll create a pull-request, that should make it easier for users, with
your workflow.

have fun!
mario