Saq,

In this case is there not a message at the top to reload? If not perhaps
fix that.

If there is a message that suggests a reload, a temporary message tiddler
is present, you may be able to test for its existence.

Failing that is there something about the plugin you can test?, although
specific this should reduce the number of missing cases to a small number,
unless you are playing with a new method of using plugins in general, or a
new set of cases, which I have in the past.

Data tiddlers and recently discussed idea of reference tiddlers/libraries.

Regards
Tones