Hi Saq,
 Many thanks for the update! I tested and it is considerably faster than
the previous release!
Compatibility with color palettes is great!
The Setting panel is lovely! (While I would like to have official Settings
tab work for all plugins but seems it only available if CodeMirror is
installed! To clear my suggestion, I mean when a plugin has Settings, it
can be appeared under official TW Settings tab See
https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/5520)

Best wishes
Mohammad