Thanks for your quick response @pmario. You cleared up many of my
questions. However, if you could, could you explain the GitHub saving in
more depth? For example, is the entire code file saved from the html tag
onward? Or is something else used, such as the Tiddler text added to
existing commits. If the latter, could you explain how (with the GitHub
API) this is even possible?