Yes. Fine !!!

But on my 5.1.23, it seems to be tgat the action of $action-setfield is not
immediate but postponed to the end of the action (ie when the matro called
by actions=<<my-macro>> has terminated).

This is problematic for me as I was trying to increment a value within a
loop by using  $action-setfield in an action setup.

I have tried my code on your new wiki, but I can't make it function in any
way. I don't know why yet. I'm waiting for your answer about the moment
when the field modification take place before trying anew (it might not be
useful...)

regards