Hello.

Thanks to posts in this group I have been able to create new buttons that
are used to create various custom Tiddlers. These are simple and work very
well, however I would like to take this one stage further.

The vast majority of my new Tiddlers are created via standard square
bracket links in text that are added on the fly and then clicked to create
the new Tiddler.

What I want is for those new Tiddlers that are created by clicking on links
in text, to be created with some text already in them. I'm not worried
about adding tags at this stage.

Is there a system default Tiddler (or some other mechanism) that I can edit
or create so that ALL Tiddlers created when clicking on a text link will
have my default text in them?

Many thanks for your time

Jax