Mark, I'm pretty sure that I did. However, I tried again and the import
dialog box did pop up and I clicked import. This time it created "Untitled
1", which looks exactly the same as before. Just to be clear, I'm dragging
the pill from the "Add Stroll to your TW" tab
in https://giffmex.org/stroll/stroll.html.