Originally, I was calling it TW Ref, as a single-purpose gadget to lookup
TW documentation.

Then one of our crew (shout out to @ludwa6 !) had the great idea of
including wikipedia references in there, then I stood on his shoulders and
thought we could put anything at all in there, blowing up the gadget's
scope big time.

"Sidebar Reference Tool" definitely perfectly fits my wordy self, however

"Kiosk" is the one that grabs me by the jugular in a cognitively concise
way and with a soupçon of cutesy factor (stops me in my tracks for a
micro-second smile).

But tastes vary, and knowing that mine can be way out there ...  Hence a
single-tiddler gadget sans/sin/without getting into a plug-in setup (I may
change my mind), with the idea that folk should take that "gadget" and
customize exactly as per hearts' desires.  In the spirit of early-day home
computing hobbyists cobbling stuff together:  make it your own!

*Aside and way way out there*
On the subject of tastes:  ketchup with a whole lot of garlic powder,
turmeric powder, cayenne pepper, and smoked paprika.  Take your ketchup to
a whole new level, baby !  *(Uh, not referring to you as "baby", but more
in a "holy cow" sort of way.  Unless you really want me to call you
"baby".  In which case I'd need you to sign a waiver of some kind.)*