Soren,

Nice example. I note opening the basket tiddler in a new window allows you
to drag titles to it.

Just some thoughts for futures

   - It would be nice to have the ability to drag the JSON from one wiki to
   another, rather than go via file save and import. I have a button that does
   this within the attached json. This is unpublished and not final.
   - Since this tool simply updates a list field this could be applied to
   the story list, or we could permit dragging of list fields to a basket.
   - Additional baskets would be nice eg: add basket button.
   - A version that removes the tiddler (converts it to within a JSON) and
   deletes it would also be useful.

I am keen to get simple to use "list making and manipulation" tools. This
is a nice start.

Tones