Hey @Anjar -that's cool!  Could be the makings of a viable solution.

Question: Create-date is both immutable, even if the tiddler name is
modified, and guaranteed unique -is that right?

If so, then this would satisfy the conditions of a UID -and then i can
still change the tiddler's Title (which can and should occur for all sorts
of good reasons that i can explain if need be).

Would be nice to make generation of such URL a button-push kinda thing,
instead of having to "hack" it (simple as the syntax is, it's a bit of
friction i'd like to avoid if possible).

Thanks, Anders!

/walt