Soren, your PAO tiddler mentions another tiddler called PaoList, but I
can't find it in your empty TW above or in your public wiki. The same is
true for the RelationshipValueTool tiddler in the Source tiddler. Could you
perhaps share those tiddlers?

I also noticed that the SourceList tiddler is not in your empty version,
but it is in your public wiki. So you might want to add it to the empty
version.