Further feature extensions;

   - The ability to build cumulative json tiddlers or plugins.
   - A Cumulative plugin would allow you to drop titles on a basket, click
   to create a plugin. then add additional tiddlers and update it, and update
   the plugin with all edited tiddlers.
      - This would allow the building of transferable data tiddlers
      - Quick updates to a plugin
      - Incorporate changes to a plugin according to the edited shadow
      tiddlers.
         - Perhaps one could even play with core updates this way

This has certainly sparks my creative inspiration, I could have code the
basket, but never did, now it exists - wow.

Tones