I see a thread on ten ways of drag and drop and I steal the idea for this
thread:
Ten ways to create common properties among tiddlers!

Why:

   1. Tiddlywiki is nonlinear and unleashed. Effective note taking
   recommend to connect notes!
   2. Tiddler philosophy recommend tiddlers contain the smallest meaningful
   chunk of information, so I have several tiddlers per subject
   3. I like to find and access tiddlers related to each other to see the
   whole stories
   4. sometimes I need linear behaviour like a brochure with 5 pages

Question

   - *How can I create tiddlers with common property(ies) to be able to
   list them, find them, connect them,...?*

--Atro