Hello,

I am trying to understand how to use and manipulate the user fields section.
In a tiddler edit mode, at the bottom below "content type", there is a "add
a new field" section.

If I add a new field, call it "catalase", and I assign a field value of
"xyz", how do I display the value of the field in the body of the tiddler?
If I create more than one user field, can I display a list of all
field:value pairs in the body of the tiddler ? I am just having difficulty
understanding how to manipulate this.

Any help would be appreciated,

ps: I am trying to have create a tiddler for each organism I am collecting
data on, and those organisms have basic lab reactions. I thought I'd store
the basic reactions and their result in fields and be able to extract that
information. Is that the right use of the fields ? thanks