Hi Pall,
Many people are reluctant to use plugins. Except for two plugins in Kookma,
all plugins in kookma library are pure wikitext and do not use JS.

Shiraz is one of most powerful and useful plugins here, mimicking Bootstrap
4, one the most common CSS framework in web design nowadays!
Shiraz has safe classes of Bootstrap 4. Using Shiraz in Tiddlywiki you can
make elegant web apps, seb page, static page , ...

To get more familiar with Shiraz features see the
https://kookma.github.io/TW-Shiraz/#Shiraz%20Tutorial

Some examples useful to be read

- dynamic tables (e.g
https://kookma.github.io/TW-Shiraz/#Tutorial%20Dynamic%20Tables)