Damcal

With respect I think you are mixing the design process with the user
activity on your wiki. Cloning is a way of rapid duplication and edit, you
would be far better served using a template or button to build your
"instances" of a standard tiddler. Fortunately in tiddlywiki we can build
tools to fix issues generated in the design phase, but these are best just
one off corrections to the way your wiki is designed. If seems to me you
are operating as a user a tiddlywiki where the design is not finished, this
is in part why you feel you need shortcuts such as clone, because many of
your processes are not as yet automated or simplified (through design).

To me the relink plugin is a great addition, but to rely on it, may suggest
opportunities for redesign exist.

Tones