I'm excited to announce that the first public edition of my TiddlyWiki
textbook, *Grok TiddlyWiki*, is live at https://groktiddlywiki.com/read. *Grok
TiddlyWiki* is (from the book) “a textbook that helps you build a deep,
lasting understanding of and proficiency with TiddlyWiki through a
combination of detailed explanations, practical exercises,
and spaced-repetition reviews of prompts called *takeaways*.”

I am hoping this book will fill in many of the gaps in TiddlyWiki's
documentation / learning ecosystem – right now we have lots of beginner
tutorials, and mostly good documentation for experts (with a few gaps), but
almost nothing for people in between. GTW is what I wished I had when I was
in that position: complete lessons on the features and idioms of TiddlyWiki
needed to bring someone from beginner to expert.

The book is free to read and CC BY-NC-ND licensed (you can redistribute it
for noncommercial purposes). I am accepting donations
<https://groktiddlywiki.com/donate/> to support my continued work on GTW
and other TiddlyWiki learning resources. I would also appreciate your help
spreading the word about the book, e.g., on TW links sites, notes-related
resources, or social media.

A huge thanks to everyone from this community who provided feedback on the
prerelease (see the acknowledgments section for details). Barring me
getting run over by a bus, there will be updated editions in the future, so
please keep the feedback and suggestions coming.