```
var t = $tw.wiki.makeTranscludeWidget(tiddler, {document:document,
variables:{"currentTiddler":tiddler}});
card.innerHTML = "";
t.render(card,null);
activeCard = tiddler;
```

Is the correct answer, saq mentioned it in other words before. I'm just not
very familiar with tw dev parlance.

thanks everyone