On Monday, May 17, 2021 at 9:56:53 PM UTC-7 Mohammad wrote:

> I thought it would be very convenient if I could have a facility to save
> online! I mean a  user had to give a name
> and email, select dates and press a submit button! This way we could use
> it with non-TW people!

One more interesting twist: TiddlyTools' Calendar and Events knows about
"iCal" data (.ics files), which are a standard format for importing and
exporting calendar data from many scheduling systems.

For example, if people already have their schedules entered into
GoogleCalendar, they can export those events to a single .ics file and send
that file rather than sending a manually constructed EventList tiddler.  It
is then trivial to import those .ics files into a single TiddlyWiki via
drag-and-drop.  The Calendar can then extract all scheduled dates directly
from the imported iCal data in order to proceed with finding a common
available date as previously outlined.

Note that the TiddlyTools Calendar can also directly convert .ics data into
EventList data by using the Calendar's Setting popup interface (the gear
icon).  Just click the menu icon (three lines, a.k.a the "hamburger") next
to any listed .ics file and select the middle button (TiddlyWiki's "clone
tiddler" icon) from the three available functions ("edit", "copy", and
"delete").  This will automatically create an EventList text tiddler with
all the dates contained in the .ics file.

enjoy,
-e