Hi, sometimes in my Tiddlywiki 5 knowledge base I add local videos stored
in a directory called well....unimaginatively 'videos' .

As long as I set the tiddler type to text/vnd.tiddlywiki then the following
works fine for me on desktop.

<video width='50%'  id="myVideo"
 poster='videos/example.jpg' controls preload='none'>
    <source src='videos/example.mp4' type='video/mp4'>
    Your browser does not support the HTML 5 video tag.
</video>

What I would ideally like to do is to write a number of paragraphs each
detailing ideas and reflections on what the speaker in the video is saying
with the paragraph preceeded by a link button that will skip the playback
to that particular point in the video - 'video bookmarks' is a nice way to
look at it I think.

I can see how to do this in a regular web-page but that all involves
finding the video in the DOM - for instance a very basic version

document.getElementById("myVideo").currentTime = 100;

I wondered if anyone had played around in this area? Videos are playing an
increasingly important role in the transmission of ideas, a tiddler that
can play time coded segments associated with specific text seems like a lot
of fun and use to me.