Mohammad et al,

Have you used the free OneTab addon for Chrome and Firefox? It allows you
to close all unpinned tiddlers with a click. Then one tab lists these
closed tabs as links which you can open each with a click.

Now I mention it because it is a great way to collect a vast list if links
while researching something or any thing, even local wiki addresses
serviced by Timimi for
example file:///C:/Data/TW5/!CustomiseWikiText/V0.8.0.html

You can export all links in one action. Links are of the form;

https://github.com/morosanuae/tw-icons/discussions | Discussions ยท
morosanuae/tw-icons

   - you can see the pipe "|" divides the url from the label, but they are
   the wrong way around.
   - I have seen this format a few times, swap and wrap in [[ ]] and remove
   spacesa either saide of the [pipe and you have A url and pretty link

Ca the current tools be made to accommodate;

   - This format pasted as a list
   - Dragging from the One Tab, seems not to allow drop on tiddlywqiki.com

Regards
Tones