On Mar 19, 5:52 am, Anthony Muscio <anthony.mus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Always set your order field to something in the hundereds eg; 0000100 then
> 0000200 so you will allways be able to insert between them eg; 0000150 - you

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this sounds like a lot of manual labor
particularly when wanting to relocate the position of a tiddler
(especially if it has subtiddlers). Do consider that each tiddler has
to be dealt wiht, even ones containing a a mere sentence or even a
single word. For this reason I think manual specification of position
is problematic, even if it sounds decent at a first glance.

Or maybe your added suggestion;

> Tools to select a chapter, promote or demote within your heirachy or change
> its order would make it a dream to use.

...deals with this? I.e some kind of tool taking over and automating
the numbering when tiddlers are relocated?