Code is in
https://github.com/ihm4u/tw5plugs/tree/gh-pages/plugins/ihm/tidgraph

Op zaterdag 22 mei 2021 om 05:35:09 UTC+2 schreef c pa:

> So tidgraph looks cool. I would love to add features but you've minified
> the code making it almost impossible to figure out what the code is doing.
> Is there a version where the functions have human readable names?
>
> On Friday, May 21, 2021 at 6:55:03 AM UTC-7 jvpo...@productmicro.be wrote:
>
>> Yes, it's the <a> element => You are my hero!!
>>
>> I'll post a pull request once I get it tested and fixed.
>>
>> Thanks for helping me out!!
>>
>> Op vrijdag 21 mei 2021 om 14:16:05 UTC+2 schreef saq.i...@gmail.com:
>>
>>> What element is nodecontent.children[0].children[0] ?
>>>
>>> If it is the <a> element that is created perhaps you can do something
>>> like:
>>>
>>> nodeContent.querySelector("a.tc-tiddlylink");

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c8d7e9f9-b2c2-4444-bb4c-7ca6768fea04n%40googlegroups.com.
  • [tw5] TidGraph... 'Lean Product Innovation - Jonas Van Poucke' via TiddlyWiki
    • [tw5] Re:... Ste
      • [tw5]... 'Lean Product Innovation - Jonas Van Poucke' via TiddlyWiki
        • [... Saq Imtiaz
          • ... 'Lean Product Innovation - Jonas Van Poucke' via TiddlyWiki
            • ... 'Lean Product Innovation - Jonas Van Poucke' via TiddlyWiki
              • ... Saq Imtiaz
                • ... 'Lean Product Innovation - Jonas Van Poucke' via TiddlyWiki
                • ... 'c pa' via TiddlyWiki
                • ... 'Lean Product Innovation - Jonas Van Poucke' via TiddlyWiki
                • ... Ste