Hi Mohammad, it looks good!

So we can't use the unusedtitle macro from TiddlyWiki because inside the
deserializer code, these are not tiddlers yet.

What I recommend is to create another empty array where we make the array
for results, called resultsTitles

Then inside the $tw.utils loop, where we have results.push, we should also
for each bookmark do resultsTitles.push(title). Now we have an array of
results titles.

So now we have to add an extra step for creating the title after the regex
string replacement, here is pseudo code:

while title exists in resultsTitles array
   title = title + "1"

The title variable should now be unique for the bookmarks we are importing.