So you think we should put all our stuff in a cave in France?

We were watching a show from S. Korea, and came across something
interesting. Apparently they have walk-in kiosks where you can visit the
ashes and memorabilia of your ancestors. The walls are lined with
terrarium-like glass boxes with the vases, images, etc. inside. Family
members (apparently) have keys, so they can open the boxes and update the
contents. That seems like the ideal place to store a digital USB stick
filled with all your "important" writings. Of course, no one knows how long
those USB sticks will last. Technically inscriptions on clay tablets will
last for centuries, but it's hard to put a lot on a single tablet.

That all would allow someone who is really motivated to review your words
of wisdom down through the ages. But if you want the rest of the world to
find it, then you're stuck with either libraries or the internet. To get
into libraries, you need to write a really good book that won't go out of
print. Good luck with that. I know books I liked as a kid are no longer
available. Oh, even books by classic authors have been banned and pulled
from publication.

A newer idea is to embed your work into etherium or similar NFT .But of
course, we have no clue how long these ledgers will continue to be
maintained.

In the future, people will encode information into DNA and slip it into
their own genome. Then they really will pass their wisdom down to their
children.