@Jermolene, I'm afraid I can't find exactly when you said it but your reply
still answers my question.

@pmario - Haha! Thanks for taking the time with screenshots etc which of
course also teaches me (and others) how to use that tool. I'm assuming that
the time is measured from the back of the blue and that "double height"
means "double time", right? But what does it mean that the, say, search
field is slower than everything else? Is the whole page not useable before
the search bar is fully loaded? I.e is *all *frozen?

Thanks!

<:-)