Hi James,

As a user, it's great seeing so much interest in this space.

Are you aware that Soren has done a lot of work integrating SRS with
TiddlyWiki? Tiddly Remember at
[[https://sobjornstad.github.io/TiddlyRemember/]] allows writing Anki notes
within a TW, "providing an excellent way of seamlessly producing relevant
notes to memorize via Anki while also providing context/traceability". You
can also find a full-blown SRS solution in his Grok Tiddlywiki at
[[https://groktiddlywiki.com/]].

Regards,
R²