Recently there were some interesting discussions on better utilizing
Tiddlywiki for Personal Knowledge Management (PKM)

Tiddlywiki is an amazing tool, but one quickly lost in the jungle of
tiddlers, tags, tabs, etc...
You can easily add tags, tabs, tiddlers, ... Tiddlywiki tends very much to
increase its entropy!

Example:
I do not know if I should tag *link* anything I find from the internet and
add to my wiki, or tag it as a *reference*?
Should I add a sidebar Tab as soon as I have several tiddlers on the same
topic or not?

Soren in his Zettelkasten shows some workflow for this! I wish to know how
I can effectively use Tiddlywiki as PKM?

- Do you recommend some main tags?
- Do you recommend limiting the number of tags? Or the number of tags in
your wiki are more than the number of tiddlers?
- Do you recommend categorization?
- Do you recommend unlimited use of sidebar tabs or limited?

In overall how to have a useful PKM using Tiddlywiki? I am talking general

Question: Does using TW as PKM needs some design practice?

--Atro