That is one remarkable work of curation you've done, David;  Congrats!  and
Thanks for sharing.

One question i have, about the form of presentation: is it your intention
to make the User eXperience of this resource seem as much as possible like
a typical website, hiding the idiosyncrasies of TiddlyWiki?

So it seemed to me at first, and though i saw the little icon in top RH
corner of screen to open the sidebar (and that only because i'm a bit
familiar w/ your UI design style :-), i tried to live w/in confines of the
horizontal navigation menu bar.  But then when it disappeared after a mere
2 clicks ( from "Sources" tab to one item in the list), and i was faced
with just a long list of sources and a simple filter widget, i did what i
think a typical user might do, and hit my browser back button... Which as
we all know does not deliver the expected result, here in TiddlyWikiWorld.

Not to nitpick over UI details about a work that is as you say not yet
finished, i ask this more fundamental question about UX, because i think
it's an important question for all those of us in this community who aim to
deploy online works that should be usable for people who may not have prior
experience with TW.

What i'd like to do for such TW-naive users is give a bit of guidance right
up front about what's different here (i.e. forget about your browser
navigation tools, and open the sidebar -or ToC, ideally- if you get lost),
but then i do know enough about Human-Computer Interaction realities to
know that this this is no easy thing to do effectively.
Am curious to know what y'all think.

/walt