plugin" I thought it was worth mentioning other methods of printing
Tiddlers.

I took a fairly simple approach as follows.

   - I simply find the tiddler of interest and use the existing Tool item
   PRINT.
   - This prints the whole page which equates to the story river
   - I therefore use the pull down from the Tiddler menu "Close Others" now
   I have only one tiddler in the Story River - then I print - very quick and
   fuss free as long as you like the existing defaults on what actually gets
   printed.

Its an easy sequence.

Subsequent "fussy" refinements....

I preferred to print tags with tiddler so my custom CSS contains @media
statements for printer specific CSS which include making tags in the
tiddler visible for the print.

I also like to use CSS floats to place text to one side of the other of
images, the problem is that page breaks and images are difficult when
printing.

The browser may make the decision to move an image to the next side of
paper but still allows the floated text that should appear alongside the
image to appear instead on the previous side - kind of ignoring that the
image got bumped to the next page.

I added extra CSS to my Custom CSS tiddler for this situation

@media print { blockquote.CLEARP { page-break-after: always; } }
@media screen { blockquote.CLEARP { clear: both; display:block; border: 0px
solid #ddd; }}

This means when I preview the print out I can add blockquotes with class
CLEARP to force a new page for the printed version. - crude but it works
ok, I only use floats in tiddler articles over which I have lavished a bit
of Tender Loving Care so I am happy to spend the time preparing the print
in these cases.

I must revisit the PrintRiver Plugin sometime - I parted company with it
because the problems I experienced with reveal before a kind soul on this
forum suggested I use the detail tag.