The simple answer is yes you can do all of this in TiddlyWiki.

Your question as I understand it is too broad, and the answer too big
please start by learning about the following

   - There is a core plugin you can add for building menus as seen
   on https://tiddlywiki.com
   - Review the use of the different table of contents macros as they
   demonstrate different navigation models.
   - Although aging now I did a menu plugin years ago but you can see how I
   made smart menu items https://tiddlywiki.psat.com.au/mymenus/
   - You can learn about popups and drop downs (there is a dropdown menu on
   tags you can customise with $:/tags/TagDropdown)
   - There is now a mechaisium for selectable layouts
   - There are special tags for the placement of content on different parts
   of the page eg $:/tags/TopLeftBar

Best of luck, do ask more questions as needed but we did find it difficult
to answer this time. I think you may need to do a little more to illustrate
what you are after. An annotated image, or list of elements are always
helpful. Also if your questions are too big, and too uncertian, but have
complex answers people may find it hard to find time to answer, and thus
don't answer.

Regards
Tones