Hi Nathan,

I can confirm that I am no longer able to access
https://www.iis.net/downloads/microsoft/httpplatformhandler (For me, it’s
timing out rather than a 404)

> It looks like this is happening for everyone now:
> Cannot download HttpPlatformHandler anymore - Microsoft Q&A
> <https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/417923/cannot-download-httpplatformhandler-anymore.html>

It’s encouraging that people still care about it, hopefully it will be fixed.

On Twitter, Scott Hanselman has said “That’s my team, I’ll take a look”:

https://twitter.com/shanselman/status/1399975956689784835

Best wishes

Jeremy