Thanks for this Tony K - I tried to follow this and it ended up not
working, but I didn't really need it to work as I have other save options -
was just playing, but sounds like a good option.

BUT - since Tones mentioned BOB, I wanted to check if anyone somehow got
BOB (i.e. MultiUser) working with this solution, because that would be a
game-changer for me!! This *or any other solution* for hosting a Multi User
over https rather than LAN would open up a ton of use-cases for me and my
team. Anyone out there doing this?