Thank you so much Eric! Really thank you so much! I'm a little happy to see
I was kind of heading in the right direction at one point earlier, except I
put the \end of the tocscript define below the </$tiddler> because I was
afraid it wouldn't include itself in the button code and it broke it lol.
Also thank you very much for providing the explanations as well!

The !!storyname was actually left over from the step before this one. I
hadn't considered having a dynamic toc at first. Though now I'll use it in
the tocscript to help identify the page a bit better. Thank you for looking
that closely at the script!