Hi Ed,

some time ago (a year?) I have created a description of how to authenticate
(to a nginx web server) via a user certificate.
It did work for me.

It's here:
https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/StoO3ApsWJU/m/064orDtwBQAJ.
Unfortunately it's not at the linked URL anymore, but I probably can find
it in my resources and share it with you, if you wish.

Best regards,

Pietro