Strange, it works for me. I added a loading message telling of how many
conversations were successfully loaded. If it stays at 0/90, then it is
truly an issue. Possibly it was just taking a long time (takes around a
minute generally to fully finish, I find.) Let me know if it helps you!

*Another idea could be to clear history, cookies, etc. for all time, and
try again. If this works, it is an issue with the CORS proxy API I am
using. *

To address Mat, yes, it does scrape the GG FIRST page (1-90 conversations,
but some repeats). The output is an array of valid JSON data, which is
recognized by TW as JSON tiddlers, and TW will then import them (drag and
drop works best).