Let me be more specific eg:

>So, the field values could be a relationship between the current tiddler
and those other tiddlers. For example:

>title: Adam
>Barbara:mother
>Caesar:father
>David:friend

You mentioned that having upper-case letters in the field names can help to
solve the "relationship problem". ..

I ask: Where is the difference from a setting below and your suggestion?

title: adam
barbara: mother
caesar: father
david: friend

There is no difference. The setting in the example has been there since
v5.1.0 .. and the problem isn't solved. ...
So as I wrote: Having more possibilities in the field names won't solve
anything. Sorry.

-mario