Have a look at the variables made available to actions in the eventcatcher
and see if that gives you what you need. I'm not familiar with hammerjs
itself but event co-ordinates are made available as variables in
eventcatcher.

It could be that hammerjs events are structured differently though (which
we might be able to find a generic way to support in eventcatcher). Or at
least for now, you could subclass eventcatcher to create your own version
of it that gives you the variables that you need.