Try the http://tiddlywiki.abego-software.de/#PartTiddlerPlugin plugin.

In a tiddler called "Mode", you can define parts later in your tiddler but
reference them in your tabs.

<part partname hidden>

Any macros you want
eg
<<tiddler MyMacro with:"parameter">>

</part>

<<tabs txtaskViewMaster
"Task View Home" "Landing paged for Task View Mode" Mode/Home
"Active Work Tasks" "All active Tasks for Work" Mode/Partname
"Active Personal Tasks" "All active Tasks for Personal" Mode/Partname2
"On Event" "All active Tasks on event" Mode/Partname3

</part>
<part Home hidden>
<<tiddler [[!Using MasterDB]]>>
</part>

This expands the ability to have complex content in your tabs from a single
(or multiple files).

TonyM

If you have not found an easy way to do it with TiddlyWiki, you have missed
something.
www.tiddlywiki.com