Thank you very much for your reply! I'll take a look at what you suggested.
Basically I was trying to replicate the "edit tiddler text/body field"
where you write the main tiddler details. I was hoping to have multiple
ones of those in the form so that someone could submit formatted text from
the beginning.

Thanks!