Hello wise tiddlywiki users,

Let's say I want to convert the current tiddler title into list format. For
example:

   - For a tiddler named CamelCased, this is either CamelCased or
   [[CamelCased]] (I prefer the format but I can settle with the latter)
   - For a tiddler named Name with spaces it must be [[Name with spaces]]

I'm stuck with trying to add squared brackets conditionally
[all[current]regexp[\s]addprefix[[[]addsuffix[]]]else{!!title}] because
that's not the right syntax for adding the brackets and also because this
feels common enough that it should be some easier way to "escape" a string
to a title list format.

Do you know how to get it?