Folks,

Remember the story is a fundamental feature of a tiddlywiki,  however
within a given tiddler you can create new story views that are somewhat
similar to the primary story.

Basically any tiddler can be an alternate viewer of `any tiddler(s). Not
only that but the new layout features and  $:/config/EmptyStoryMessage can
be made to contain a view you want.

Regards
Tones