Folks,

I have currently got the unhappy situation where my broadband provider has
failed to move my broadband to my new address. Broken beaurocracy is on of
my biggest frustrations.

What this means is I am running at less than 1MB internet access, and I
thought I would share the fact that many tiddlywikis look like they are
broken when no loading splash screen is available.

So I would like to suggest not only Add a splash screen to large wikis, a
must, but perhaps even add them to all internet published wikis.

If you agree please thumbs up
here https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/discussions/5827

Tones