Hi!

I've read in the doc that widgets are the fundamental part of tiddlywiki
and that all wiki syntax sugar is finally resolved as a number of widgets.

Use of template is only described with transclusion as {{||template}} (with
tiddler or field or index before ||).

the transclude widget has no template attribute.

How then is done the transclusion? Shouldn't the transclude widget have a
template attribute?

Also, I've come across $:/tags/ViewTemplate which is only described as:
"The system tag <https://tiddlywiki.com/#SystemTags> $:/tags/ViewTemplate
marks the view template." which is not very telling.

I've done tenplates tgat work fine. They are not
tagged $:/tags/ViewTemplate. If I tag them as scuch, they act aout as if
their content was twice included. What does $:/tags/ViewTemplate really do?
How should it be used?

Regards,

--
Jean-Pierre