After Evernote I have many fields for url records "*source-url*".
I want to make a button to launch this address.
But how do you pass the value *source-url* to *param *for the button?

<$button message="tm-open-external-window" *param*="https://tiddlywiki.com";

Open ~TiddlyWiki - Button
</$button>

Of course, I can do everything by hand, but maybe the automation can do
everything quickly by itself, the data is already there!