I want to select a tag, and pass its name to the button for processing.
I use a field for this.

<$select field="*target*" default='(none)'>
<option value="null">(none)</option>
<$list filter="[all[tiddlers]tags[]sort[title]]">
<option value=<<currentTiddler>>><$view field="title"/></option>
</$list>
</$select>

<$button>
open filtered tiddlers [tag[{{!!*target*}}]]
<$list filter="[tag[{{!!*target*}}]]">
<$action-navigate $to={{!!title}}/>
<$action-sendmessage $message="tm-unfold-all-tiddlers"/>
</$list>
</$button>

But on the button, the field doesn't work. As if it were empty.
<$list filter="[tag[{{!!*target*}}]]">

If I write with my hands, then everything works.
<$list filter="[tag[*About*]]">
And on the button I see the correct name.
https://i.imgur.com/i8fhUH5.jpg

How to solve this problem correctly?