ludwa6,

This lists all my streams in my wiki, to do as you ask

<$list
filter="[all[]has[stream-type]splitbefore[/]removesuffix[/]has[title]sort[]]">

</$list>

Basically if there is a streams node for a tiddler it will have the
stream-type field, Then assuming your parent tiddler (dose not have "/" in
its title) all before the / is the title, but you need to remove the "/.

Tonesa