Thank you Mohammad for all the rich possibilities in Shiraz and for
pointing me to these list-search options!

I used this list-search macro:

<<list-search
"[tag[cw]]"
"search:title"
"$:/temp/list-search"
"template/list-search/card-list"
placeholder:"Enter essay title" >>

with this template: template/list-search/card-list

<<card
title:"<$link/>"
text:"<$transclude field=v tag='cw'/>: //<$transclude field=vt tag='cw'/>//
(pp. <$transclude field=pp tag='cw'/>)<br><$transclude field=ebsco
tag='cw'/>"
width:"80%"
class:"shadow border-dark text-dark"

It worked well to create a quick way to search for an essay or chapter
title from all 280 essays and chapters that make up C. G. Jung's *Collected
Works*.

[image: ListContentCW.png]

The performance so far is very good for these 280 entries.

Best wishes,

Mark

On Saturday, July 3, 2021 at 12:46:54 AM UTC-7 Mohammad wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>  It is here
>
> https://kookma.github.io/TW-Shiraz/#Tutorial%20List%20and%20Search
>
> It is stable and you can use it in your project! I recommend using Shiraz
> instead of extracting part of it!
>

> Best wishes
> Mohammad
>

> On Sat, Jul 3, 2021 at 12:00 AM Mark <mcke...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Mohammad,
>>
>> I could put this list-content macro to use in a project I'm working on.
>> Is it available to experiment with? I could not find it at
>> https://kookma.github.io/TW-Shiraz/
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> mck
>>
>> On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 9:14:28 AM UTC-7 Mohammad wrote:
>>
>>> Shiraz has a list-search which is very handy and list filtered tiddlers
>>> with a search box lets you search in results!
>>> Shiraz has a lot of features that lets you create new tools with more
>>> ease!
>>>
>>> I have implemented another list macro called list-content! BUT I'm not
>>> sure if it has already been published (introduced) by another
>>> user/developer!
>>>
>>> The list-content is actually a search box, but instead of displaying
>>> titles, it displays the tiddler with its content!
>>>
>>> As soon as it find any results it shows
>>>
>>> 1. each result as a Card
>>> 2. The resulting tiddler is displayed with title, subtitle, tags and text